Monday, November 24, 2008

TLC

Today I'm thankful for my daughter's school. She goes to a mother's day out program at a local church. It's great! She started going just one a day a week when she was a year old. She's been going ever since! This is her last year to be going. I probably won't send Paxton until pre-school, so we won't be back for at least a couple of years. Tomorrow they are having a Thanksgiving feast. She is SO excited! They are going to dress up as pilgrims and indians and sing songs. Then they get to eat dinner with their families. This year at school they are learning about the continents. They've already talked about Africa and Europe. She knows so much about each of those places it's amazing! At the zoo we would talk about where the animals were from and she'd say every time we'd mention Africa, "we talked about that at my school!"

We are so thankful for this school! When Xavier started kindergarten, he was bored most of the time b/c he'd already learned all that stuff at preschool! I'll post pictures later, if I remember to take the camera!! (I've been really absentminded lately!)

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Wow, you are doing so good keeping up with your month of thankfulness! I know it is hard, I'm proud of you!