Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 5 & 6

Okay, so I went to bed last night without posting for day 5 of thankfulness.

SO I'm doing it nice and early this morning so I won't put it off too long again!



I am so thankful for our son Xavier. He is inquisitive, and smart and has a great sense of humor. He loves to read. Likes long showers. He is very loving and has a big heart for others. He loves to watch anything about animals. Animal planet and the discovery channel are big at our house. He loves going on vacation. Whether it's just to grandparents' houses or somewhere really good, he loves it. He likes history. He likes to draw. And unlike his sister, he loves to sleep! He loves knowing that he is already almost as tall as me and he's only in 2nd grade. His foot is bigger than mine already and he's always reminding me that it won't be long until he's bigger than I am.


And Now for day 6:

I am thankful for good music. I love music. Preferably, 70's/80's classic rock. 80's mtv rock, love it. I really don't care what genre of music it is, I just like it to be good! I like good christian music, country, rock, etc. So today I am thankful for good music!

1 comment:

Dusty and Kathryn said...

Always love your posts!

I am SOOO happy that we get to send our boys a gift. This was just the best news!!