We have been so busy. I haven't had time to sit and write forever!
So following our "emergency" on our anniversary weekend, Brent has had lots of follow up appointments. Hopefully our last appointment will be Tuesday very early! Brent has vasovagal syncope. Meaning he faints. Not an issue for his health but possibly for work. SO prayers for this would be greatly appreciated. We've already gotten answered prayers, that he does NOT need a pacemaker for this and that it doesn't effect his health.
We spent a week at my parents house. The kids had swim lessons every day. Naia is doing awesome! She can do a backstroke across the pool! Xavier can do awesome things too! BUT he was more interested in goofing off instead of doing what the girls wanted him to do. Paxton only went to lessons twice! He can efficiently blow bubbles in the water and LOVES to be dunked over and over and over....well you get the point!
This week we've just been playing catch up! Catching up on laundry, DVR, friends! I gues that's it again! Lots going on before school starts in 2 1/2 weeks!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Brent suprised me with a trip to Eureka Springs for the weekend of our anniversary. We were married there 10 years ago and stayed there for our honeymoon at the Flat Iron Hotel. We stayed there again and LOVED it! On the drive there we stopped at the Buffalo and put our toes in the water and walked around a little bit. If you ever go to Eureka, consider the FlatIron. It's right in the middle of the historic downtown. It's beautiful. It's close to everything. We even had an emergency and the owner came and made sure we were okay! We had a goody basket in our room when we arrived with two mini bottles of wine(we don't drink, but they were nice anyways!) fruit, candy, chips, sodas, all kinds of stuff! They were awesome! It is a little noisy but it calms down during the night sometime!
Thursday, July 8, 2010
10. You have given me three beautiful children. They may not behave most of the time, but heck, it's pretty funny hearing blah blah blah from a 2 year old sometimes!
9. You let me be who I am.
8. You've loved me through it all. Through happy and sad, chubby and less chubby, funny and not so funny, you're there for me no matter what.
7. You try things that I make for you to eat even if you know you're really not going to like it! You've come a long way in foods that you'll eat though!
6. You're still the one that I kiss goodnight. Someone was talking about kissing a couple of days ago and I thought....it's been over 10 years since I'd kissed anyone but you. You're the only one I want to kiss goodnight or any other time for that matter!
5. You and I say this all the time, but it's true. I'm so glad that I don't have to date anyone or try to date anyone. Being married is work sometimes, but I can't imagine having to go through the effort of dating again! Definitely a best thing about the last 10 years!
4. You don't always buy me flowers by the dozen! I like getting just 10 roses from you or 10 daisies. And I love that you don't always get me roses b/c you know that I love gerber daisies!
3. You are my best friend. We've been friends for so long now, even before we dated, but you are truly the best friend I've ever had.
2. You lead our family so amazingly. You always put us first. You always try to make the best decisions for us. God certainly knew I'd need you to be the kind of man that you are.
1. You're still the one I want for life. Life the past 10 years has been fun, sad, crazy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's been astounding....For the next 100 years you're the only one I want by my side. I love you.