Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thankful for Saturdays

I am so thankful that one day a week, we don't have to get ready early. We don't have to leave the house on most Saturdays. We certainly don't have to get up at 6:30 and most of the time, oddly the kids stay in bed a little later and let me and/or Brent sleep a little later.

Today was no exception. I slept an hour later than during the week. The kids played quietly until I got up. We made breakfast and now they're playing again and I'm trying to talk myself into getting into the shower. We do have to leave the house today. Xavier has karate testing today for his first stripe on his white belt. So we have to get ready and leave in a little bit. That's okay though b/c it gives me a reason to put off cleaning the house before we have company the next four days!

No comments: