Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 3

I am so thankful for my sometimes sweet baby girl Naiabean. She likes this nickname when she's in a playful mood but other times not so much! It has been with her since infancy! She is sweet, stubborn, smart. She loves to perform and sing and dance. She loves being the "teacher" to all her kids in her "school" in her bedroom. She likes to "spend" with us every night before going to bed. She tends to sleep in the floor in her doorway. Why? You may ask, well we're not really sure, but here lately it has meant that she's sleeping through the night, so I'm not going to complain just a whole lot!


Today we made applesauce cake and she loved getting to lick the mixer when we were done. She even had a piece with her lunch today.


So today I am thankful for my sweet Naia.


This is Naia getting her hands dirty in the Pumpkin that we carved for Halloween.

No comments: