Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ladies Night Out

Last night we had Ladies Bunco Night at church. I've been wanting to do one for a long time, but hadn't just made myself put it on the calendar. We finally did it and had a blast!! When we got there I had only played once before about 3 years ago! So needless to say, figuring out how to tell others to play was quite interesting, ALSO I had only a limited voice due to my sickness this week! After we got going, we had a blast! We had 12 other ladies show up, so I sat out so we could keep the even 12. It was still tons of fun! I loved watching the other ladies get so excited about hitting a Bunco!

Today I'm thankful for the ladies that came out to play last night. I'm thankful for their support in our women's ministry and I'm most thankful for their friendship! We had a great time playing, but we also had a great time talking afterwards! So, here's to good friends & good fun!

No comments: