Saturday, October 11, 2008

Okay, so we didn't make it...

We couldn't post every day for a week. We missed a day already, but I am going to say that I was out of town AND just kind of thought that Brent might update since he was home alone for the night!

The kids and I are in Mena for the day. We're getting baby clothes out of storage here and going through stuff and getting the kids' clothes ready for San Diego next week.

It was so fun to go through Xavier's baby clothes and to actually find stuff that Paxton will be able to wear this winter and summer. Sweet baby clothes from when Xavier was the ONLY grandchild! And sweet new baby clothes for Paxton for when he gets here.

So this is it for now. More tomorrow I'm sure!

1 comment:

Micah and Sunny said...

Loved your hubby's post. Yep, you dropped the ball on your goal....I DID notice. Isn't it fun to start going through clothes? I TOTALLY remember when Creed wore this stuff 6 years ago. Crazy to think about. I'm also trying to make a few bucks selling the girl stuff.

We're in this together....wouldn't it be nice if Jan came back with a little video of Paxton and Jude? That's what I am hoping for.

Blessings to you guys!