Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nothing like a good movie...

So today I had a little down time. House was clean for bible study group tonight, nothing else to do, etc...SO i watched a movie I had DVR'd. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Great movie. I love it! Made me forget about the waiting. And it's hilarious! It has one of my favorite songs in it...You're So Vain. Love it.

The kids both had school today so the house was reletively quite. Just me and the pups! I had a really good workout today too. It's not been going to great, working out. I'm usually just worn out when I'm done, but today I felt great. Brent and I got to have lunch together as well, which never happens! And the biggest bonus of all, the weather has been beautiful! A perfect 75 degrees all day. Slight breeze. Perfect day.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: