Monday, October 27, 2008

Not much is happening in the Efird household! We had a long weekend. We had a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's this weekend that went much longer than anyone should have to endure!

Sunday after church our children's director and I took all the 1st & 2nd graders to the pumpkin patch. I'd post pictures, but that would mean I'd have to get out of this chair, and I'm not really that motivated. SO a picture less post. It was a good day overall and the weather was beautiful. Our church also hosted Biker Sunday yesterday. I had nursery but from what I hear it was pretty cool. After church all the biker's had lunch on us and went for a ride around the Russellville area.

We were also told on Friday that we had legals for Paxton! First step in getting him home. We will get them in the mail tomorrow and should have them back in the mail on Wednesday! So yay for step one.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Chuck E. Cheese...I thought my time was over....tell me again why I had another kid? Glad you survived!!