Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Monday 1/3

Today was our last day of Christmas Break. We started the morning off by going to the gym. I did 5 miles on the bike while reading my GW book! I made it through 2 1/2 chapters! I left a little earlier than Brent to go get Xavier new basketball shoes. This boy has got a big foot! He turned 10 last week and we bought a size 7.5 in mens! It's the first pair of athletic type shoe he's had in at least a couple of years! He's pretty much a converse kinda guy!

After shoe shopping we came home and ate lunch and ALL took a nap. Mondays are going to be crazy for us for the next couple of months. The kids had dance, karate, basketball and cheerleading last night! We weren't all finished with everything until 8 last night. It will be a long Monday every week until March! Since we're not home from 3:15ish til 8 we will be eating out most Mondays! We had Wendy's tonight. We all tried their new fries. I was a little worried that the kids wouldn't eat them with skins on them, but we all loved them! It is definitely an improvement! We'll see how long it lasts!

Brent and I actually made it to bed before midnight last night too! Thank goodness. Dania does not do well with little sleep! 6:40 was rough this morning! I even had to wake Naia up and that NEVER happens!

No comments: