Sunday, August 23, 2009

Survival

We survived the first week of school! Just barely though! Naia had a bit of a rough week adjusting to a new school, new teacher, etc. Hopefully this week will be much better as we get into the routine of car pool and going to school every day with no nap! Xavier is even excited about school right now too and that's definitely a bonus!

Brent starts outage this week. He'll be working 6 days a week for about 5 weeks. At least he'll have Saturdays off, but I will be on full time parent duty until he's done. Then he goes back on shift work, which is another post of it's own!

Doesn't it seem like it should be time for fall decorations now that school has started and it's been in the high 50's when you get up in the morning?! I can't wait to start putting out fall decorations, but I make myself wait until after labor day b/c then I get to wanting to put up Christmas decorations WAY too early!!!

1 comment:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I hear you on the decorations! I find myself with Halloween decor on the mind a lot lately!