Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Approval!

We finally got our 171-H approval this week. Now we just need the babe!

Naia had her tonsils removed yesterday. It's not been near the ordeal that I imagined it would be. She's just laying around and resting though. Xavier had his first overnight visit with some of our friends the night before the surgery. We had to be at the hospital so early that it would have been impossible to get him to school before we needed to be there. It's so nice to have friends that help out whenever needed.

I just finished reading the Sisterhood of the traveling pants series. Cute books. I had heard they are coming out with the second movie this summer and that made me want to read them, b/c I haven't even seen the first movie! So now I've read all four books and I'm not sure I want to see the movie! Crazniess!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats! How long are they saying your wait to referral will be?

Dusty and Kathryn said...

Congratulations!! You have made it through one of the great hurdles of the waiting process!

Yvonne and Eric said...

Congrats on getting your I-171H; we're still waiting on ours & are hoping our long wait doesn't mean the CIS office here will take a long time once we get our referral.

Can't wait until you announce your referral!

YvonneW