Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We still haven't heard anything about our homestudy. It's a little frustrating. Okay, well a lot frustrating! It's been over a month and a half. SO I guess this means that we're half way to the 90 day mark they say it could take to get the homestudy approved. We were just really hoping to hear something last week and heard nothing.

We are having a massive yard sale this weekend at my sister in law's house. Hopefully we'll make enough to cover the cost of a few things we need to get done around the house. My whole family has contributed to it. Without all their stuff I'm sure I wouldn't even have enough stuff to have even a small sale!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I hope you hear something soon! It took a while for us to hear something. Don't hesitate to call to check in on things.

Emily

Leigh said...

I hope you have good weather for the yard sale. I'm too chicken to have one, although my garage is in desperate need!

Hope you hear something soon! I agree, don't hesitate to call!

Wishing you a sunny Saturday with lots of $ales!

Micah and Sunny said...

Hope the sale goes really well. I am sorry that you haven't heard about your homestudy, that must be really frustrating. I hope you hear soon. Thanks for the comment on baby names. It must be a boy that you are going to get since you agree on a name. You make it sound so easy to decide...urgh!

Can't wait to be waiting together!!

Sunny K