Monday, August 25, 2008

Today is the day...

that the Lord has made. I'm going to be glad no matter what happens!


Today after working out, in the few minutes of peace and quiet in my car on the way home, that song came to my mind. Naia was what we could call difficult most of the morning. Xavier was throwing a fit while I was walking out the door, b/c he had real homework for the first time this year. I got my feelings hurt about something really dumb that's too dumb to even mention. But while enjoying the quietness I realized that it doesn't matter what happens. My God is there. He's always there. He's not leaving me. I'm going to be glad.


Now that may all change tomorrow if Naia's being a stinker again!, but for right now, I'm going to be glad and rejoice that my Father in heaven loves me.


Also, I don't know why I didn't post this picture in the post about my brother, but it's a picture of us the day he began his life over again. The day I took him to rehab. I haven't heard back from him yet, but I have hope that I will again. For those of you that are praying for him, thank you.

No comments: