Monday, June 30, 2008

How I Met My Husband?

I got this from a fellow blogger's site. I thought it was neat so here goes!

Brent and I actually met when we were about 12-13 years old. We met at a band camp here in Russellville, AR. We were friends from that time on. In the meantime we both dated other people like teenagers do, but remained really good friends. We lived about 2 1/2 hours away from each other, so we really only saw each other at band events throughout the school year. At one point I actually dated one of his good friends! Our senior year in high school we met up again at yet another band event. We spent the whole day talking and pretty much ignoring everyone else there. We began dating shortly after that. We got married right after high school graduation and moved to Russellville to attend college where we had originally met all those years ago! Next week will celebrate 8 years together!

You can go back to fellow blogger's site and enter your story as well as read others' stories!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for sharing your story! Your story is great. Isn't it interesting to see how God works?

Micah and Sunny said...

Love the story! I am hoping to share ours soon too. Thinking about your family as we wait together too!

Sunny K