This blog is to chronicle the life of our kids from birth and adoption into everyday occurances! We are a family on the go and I'm always yelling "Efird kids, to the car!"
Friday, July 12, 2013
Back to Blogging
I'm really wanting to get back into regular blogging. SO I'm hoping that doing this today will get me in the mood! Here are 5 things we've been up to lately!
1. We celebrated Paxton's 5th birthday in April. We had a Duck Dynasty Party with a 'duck' hunt and a Willie look a like.
Here's the birthday boy with his birthday mickey mouse pancakes.
2. We celebrated Naia's 9th birthday. She had a sleep over with some friends. She got a new puppy named Toby for her birthday! He is rotten and she absolutely loves him!
Here she is right before her dance recital! They were supposed to be nerdy....
3. Paxton started and finished his first t ball season. Too funny! I was the dugout coach and had a blast with all the kids. They cracked me up every game.
4. Vacation to Branson. Spent time at Silver Dollar City. Xavier got to ride roller coasters to his hearts content! Shopped, ate well, and had a blast with just our family of 5. On the way there and back we stopped at two new hiking spots. This is the only family pic from either hike! Fun stuff!
5. Vacation to Dallas. We went to a Rangers game. The boys went to LEGOLAND and the girls went to the American Girl Doll Store. Six flags and more roller coasters than Xavier's stomach could handle! Good food. Fun with my parents and niece Kailie. No pics of this but we had a great time!
Now we're just staying home and relaxing and healing. Have had two sick kiddos since we got home from Dallas last week. We've been swimming and hanging out doing a few craft projects. Will try and get pics of those up later this week!