Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I think we're all finally well here. I've been fighting off the beginning itch of a stomach bug, but thankfully I'm feeling much better! I'm loving this day light savings time! Naia & Paxton are sleeping until about 7 until 5:55 a.m. and they kids are able to play outside most every afternoon! Hopefully this week the weather will hold up and I'll get to get some yard work done! Saturday Brent was home sleeping and the kids and I stayed outside ALL day! We left the house around 9:15 that morning and went to a couple of parks. They loved park hopping! Then we went and got yard stuff; mulch & flowers. After that we came home and had a picnic on the front porch. The kids loved playing outside all day. By 2 they were getting pretty tired though, SO I let them in to watch some tv and rest. But as soon as Brent got up they went right back outside! So here's to pretty weather the rest of the week!

No comments: