Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vietnam up in the air

Well we finally got our I600A and fingerprinting forms in the mail this past week. They're sent off and until last night we were rearing to go! After the Vietnam update we're not really sure what we're going to do. We didn't pick Vietnam for any special reason, but we still don't want to change just yet. We're not sure what to do. I'm waiting on an email back from Jynger or Katie to tell what we'll need to do if we do decide to change countries. The only other country we'd consider or that we're eligible for is Korea. It wouldn't be a huge time difference necessarily, but we're just hanging in there for now.

Tonight we have a FAITH banquet at church. I've done most of the organizing for it and will be glad when it's all over. Not that it's been this great amount of work or anything, but to see the final product will be exciting. The wind is really blowing here today. I can't find our trash cans that were on the curb this morning. And a small tree has been blown over. It's been pretty crazy b/c of it!


Jessica said...

You are all in our thoughts and prayers right now. I just can not beleive what is happening in Vietnam now.

Katherine, aka katedrew94 said...

Hi there! I found your blog and wanted to wish you luck. it's a crazy time right now in VN adoptions.