Thursday, January 17, 2008

Goings On...

Just trying to update more often for my dad. He said he'd actually read this and keep up with it if I updated it more often!

A couple of years ago, we taught senior high sunday school and every tuesday night they'd come over after school and hang out. We'd eat dinner play games, they'd play with the kids, climb on my room, pretend to be gargoyles, play hide and seek, etc. Definitely a great time was had every week. Well since we no longer teach the senior high, we don't do this any more. I teach the jr. high kids and they can't drive yet, so we're limited on what we can do! BUT tonight, my senior high kids came over again. Tons of fun. Eating dinner, teaching them to use a toaster, playing air hockey, just hanging out. It was loads of fun. Brent is on nights this weekend, so it's just me and the kiddos. They're already in bed and sound asleep! We've had a busy week and they are so tired.

We haven't heard anything about our homestudy yet. Hopefully we'll get a call next week and can get it started. That's about all that's going on with the adoption stuff.

No comments: