Thursday, March 22, 2012

Big Ol Nothing

Want to know what we've been up to? Nothing. School, classes, home, church. That's it. We've had two softball practices for Naiabean, and I know that the season will pick up soon! We'll be very busy starting next week. Spring break was this week. It's rained every day. We had plans to go to a park and have a picnic three days. We didn't get to go to a single park. We are however going to go see the Lorax tomorrow and hopefully that will be a little bit of fun! As a matter of fact, it's still raining here. Hard. I can hear it over my movie! I'm finally getting around to watching Water for Elephants. I'm really liking it so far. Never seen anything with Rob Patterson. Once I got over that he's not a vampire in real life or in every movie, I like him. And of course I love Reese Witherspoon. She's amazing. So that's it. We're plugging through the end of the school year. Heading head first into summer!

No comments: