Monday, February 28, 2011

Heavy Heart

Today my heart is slightly heavy. In a few instances lately, people have really made me question whether or not I make a difference in people's lives. That I'm not quite "wise" enough to make a difference. All these coming from people I consider friends or at least associates. Am I not doing enough to make a difference? Do I not pray enough? Do I not read my Bible enough? Do I not seek His counsel?

I want to make a difference in people's lives. I want them to know that Jesus can make a difference in their lives. I want my preschoolers at church to know Him and I want to make an impact on them. Am I doing enough to do this?

Apparently after some comments, that maybe I'm taking the wrong way, I feel that I'm not doing enough. That I could do better at connecting with people. But am I doing this to gain favor with these people? Or am I doing to for the Lord?

I thought I had a verse here, but apparently I've combined 2 verses to make my own in my head, SO I will post the 2 verses that keep coming to me!

Col.3:2 Set your sights on the Lord and not on earthly things.
Prov.3:6 In all ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths known.

No comments: