Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My baby turned 2 yesterday! I can't believe how big he's gotten lately and how "big boy" he's talking! Just a couple of weeks ago I was a little worried b/c he wasn't saying any sentences yet, but then overnight he just jabbers away! He will tell us "Momma, daddy work?" Xavier, school? Koopachu(our dog kooper) outside? He loves boats, trucks, car cars, and everything Elmo! Or Lala as he's called in our house! He's such a sweet baby. He loves okay, he tolerates giving his momma lots of smackers! And he's starting to "wipe" them off so I'll do it again! So sweet. We are so blessed by this sweet baby boy! We thank the Lord for him every day!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday, Paxton! I wish we lived closer together. I think our boys would have loads of fun together, which would of course mean loads of mommy fun also!