Monday, December 3, 2007

Application Part II

We're almost done with all the paperwork associated with the second part of the application. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I think the worst part is going to be going to the doctor. I didn't realize until today that we had to have lab work done. I despise needles. I hate getting blood drawn. I'm not looking forward to that at all on Thursday. AND Brent just reminded me that not only do I have to do this for the adoption paperwork, BUT I'm in the middle of getting life insurance and I have to have blood work done then as well. Not going to be fun. It freaks me out just thinking about it.

We went to our first adoption workshop this weekend. It was pretty neat. I don't think that we necessarily learned anything new or great from the workshop, but it was neat getting to meet others that are in the same place that we are. We also got to meet a family that just brought home their son from VietNam. He was too cute. We also met a family that adopted from China and a another family that adopted from either Korea or China and another daughter from Guatemala. It nice getting to talk to them about the process of adopting and issues and concerns that they had.

We did get enjoy a long weekend away from the kids. They left Thursday for a weekend in Dallas with my parents. It was nice to have a weekend with no cartoons and just FoxNews.

1 comment:

Adam, Natasha, Avi Joy, Nehemiah and Karrington said...

Hi,

Thank you for the email. Email me at natashahopeperryman@hotmail.com and we can talk!
We are adopting again through Vietnam.

Thank you
Natasha