Thursday, July 8, 2010
10 Best Things about the past 10 years
10. You have given me three beautiful children. They may not behave most of the time, but heck, it's pretty funny hearing blah blah blah from a 2 year old sometimes!
9. You let me be who I am.
8. You've loved me through it all. Through happy and sad, chubby and less chubby, funny and not so funny, you're there for me no matter what.
7. You try things that I make for you to eat even if you know you're really not going to like it! You've come a long way in foods that you'll eat though!
6. You're still the one that I kiss goodnight. Someone was talking about kissing a couple of days ago and I thought....it's been over 10 years since I'd kissed anyone but you. You're the only one I want to kiss goodnight or any other time for that matter!
5. You and I say this all the time, but it's true. I'm so glad that I don't have to date anyone or try to date anyone. Being married is work sometimes, but I can't imagine having to go through the effort of dating again! Definitely a best thing about the last 10 years!
4. You don't always buy me flowers by the dozen! I like getting just 10 roses from you or 10 daisies. And I love that you don't always get me roses b/c you know that I love gerber daisies!
3. You are my best friend. We've been friends for so long now, even before we dated, but you are truly the best friend I've ever had.
2. You lead our family so amazingly. You always put us first. You always try to make the best decisions for us. God certainly knew I'd need you to be the kind of man that you are.
1. You're still the one I want for life. Life the past 10 years has been fun, sad, crazy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's been astounding....For the next 100 years you're the only one I want by my side. I love you.