Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah

So Naia has been doing this thing where when she gets mad at me or gets into trouble, she's stomps off and (usually) yells to me "BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Well it's only mildly funny when she does this and of course she gets into trouble when she does this. It's usually followed by her going to her room and slamming the door. I try to just ignore that, because for her it's just an attention getting scheme! She usually come out and apologize if I do nothing, but if I go in and spank her or get onto her for that it just escalates the problem. Anyways....Naia has apparently started doing this often enough that Paxton has picked up on it! AND he uses it in the correct context! When he does it, I scold him, maybe put him in time out, BUT usually I'm trying so hard not to laugh in his face! It comes out a little more like Bwah Bwah Bwah instead which makes it funnier! Funny on a 2 year old, not so much on a 6 year old!

No comments: