Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's raining....

What a yucky day. It's rained most of the morning. Kind of glad I didn't have to leave the house, although the shopping distraction would have been fun! Paxton and I are just being pretty lazy this morning. I actually just remembered I should be working on laundry and although I've started it, probably won't finish it until late tonight....

One more night of nights. Well kind of two. Brent is going to see a Skillet concert Friday night and won't be home until late. That's okay though. I always have a snuggle buddy in bed with me!

Only four more days until we see U2 in concert! This is something on Brent's bucket list. We're going with some friends of ours and it should be a blast!

Paxton has really started and pretty much accomplished the art of dressing himself. He can put on his shoes, usually on the right feet, and he's learning right now how to put on a shirt! Too funny!

2 comments:

Guy and Julie said...

I'm so jealous you're getting to go see U2--you'd better post some pictures!! I bet it will be a great concert!

Micah and Sunny said...

We are going to U2 too, it is always something my hubs has wanted to do too! You are going before us so let us know how it goes.

Jee is learning to dress himself too, HILARIOUS!